- Develop, negotiate, manage and administer campus dining, beverage and non-beverage vending contracts.
- Advise and assist University departments and other system-wide campuses with contract interpretation and resolution of contractual and/or operational issues with vendors.
- Assist University departments in establishing new vendor relationships including RFP development, contract negotiation and assistance in managing resulting contracts.
- Oversee and coordinate dining related facility renovations and the construction of new campus dining facilities on the Twin-Cities campus.
- Support, promote and ensure vendor compliance with the University's commitment to sustainability; health and wellness; corporate responsibility; business and economic development; and the use of locally grown and/or produced products and services.
- Identify and promote system-wide operational efficiencies and best business practice solutions to issues and concerns.
- Respond to individual customers with questions or concerns about contracted vendors and/or their services.
- Provide oversight of the University's U Card Office.
What We Do
Contact Administration Staff
Amy Keran, Director of Contract Administration
Eric Crowell, Information Technology Manager
Construction and Facilities:
Nelson Hard, Contract Manager
Missy Ek, Vending Contract Manager