UofM: Contract Administration
Main navigation |
To manage and oversee relationships between campus vendors and University constituents in an effort to maximize the programmatic and economic return from contractual relationships to the University of Minnesota.
To be the University's enterprise solution for selecting, developing, coordinating and/or regulating contracted services.
ARAMARK, Coca-Cola, Sodexo and Taher Vending Services.
What We Do
- Develop, negotiate, manage and administer campus dining, beverage and non-beverage vending contracts.
- Advise and assist University departments and other system-wide campuses with contract interpretation and resolution of contractual and/or operational issues with vendors.
- Assist University departments in establishing new vendor relationships including RFP development, contract negotiation and assistance in managing resulting contracts.
- Oversee and coordinate dining related facility renovations and the construction of new campus dining facilities on the Twin-Cities campus.
- Support, promote and ensure vendor compliance with the University's commitment to sustainability; health and wellness; corporate responsibility; business and economic development; and the use of locally grown and/or produced products and services.
- Identify and promote system-wide operational efficiencies and best business practice solutions to issues and concerns.
- Respond to individual customers with questions or concerns about contracted vendors and/or their services.
- Provide oversight of the University's U Card Office.
Leslie Bowman, Executive Director
Printing Services Building
2818 Como Ave. S.E.
Minneapolis, MN 55414